Why Choose Dr. Kleis?
Dr. Jeffrey Kleis DPM has over 20 years of experience in medical and surgical treatment of the feet. He graduated from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia and then completed a residency in foot surgery at Community Hospital Medical Center in Phoenix. He is experienced in caring for patients of all ages. Dr. Kleis is board certified in foot surgery and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. Along with his association with the Regional Pain Treatment Center, he maintains private offices in Costa Mesa, in Orange County and has privileges at Orangewood and Alliance Surgery Centers and Community Hospital of Long Beach.
Dr. Jeffrey Kleis, DPM, DABPS
• Over 23 years of experience in Podiatry
• Board certified in foot surgery by the American College of Foot Surgeons
• Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
• Speaker on laser use for Onychomycosis at the following:
Annual National meeting for American Podiatric Medical Association Boston, MA 2011
Western Foot and Ankle Conference (American Podiatric Medical Association) Anaheim, CA 2011
Western Foot and Ankle Conference (American Podiatric Medical Association) Anaheim, CA 2012
Los Angeles County Podiatric Medical Society Seal Beach, CA 2011
San Diego County Podiatric Medical Society San Diego, CA 2012
Alberta Canada Podiatric Medical Association Edmonton, Canada 2011
Georgia Podiatric Medical Association Annual Meeting Atlanta, GA 2012
• Trained other doctors from around the world (other podiatrists-foot specialists, plastic surgeons, family practice physicians) in this laser use
• Consultant to Cutera, an international laser manufacturer of medical lasers
• Treated patients from around the world, including Europe, the Middle East, Canada, South America and Mexico
• Member of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
• Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
• Noted speaker to major medical conference on the use of laser for fungal toenails
• Author of white paper on the use of NdYag laser for onychomycosis
• Performed initial clinical research for Cutera for use of NdYag laser for onychomycosis
• Past head of of podiatry at Mt. Sinai Hospital
• Prior instructor of osteopathic medical residents
• Past head of podiatry for a national IPA
• Dr. Kleis has been integral in the development of the GenesisPlus laser by Cutera for the treatment of fungal nails/onychomycosis
• Training video produced by Cutera, featuring Dr. Kleis, has been used by doctors in Canada, the United States, and Europe for training on the GenesisPlus laser for fungal toenails
• Over 4000 laser procedures performed
• One of the most experienced doctors using laser for fungal nails in the United States
• Uses the most advanced FDA cleared laser equipment for toenail fungus treatment
* Onychomycosis (nail fungus) * Laser Nail Fungus Procedure * Laser Toenail Treatment * Fungal Nail Laser Treatment * Laser Nail Specialists * Toenail Fungus Treatment * Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus * Light Therapy to Treat Toe Nail Fungus * Nail Fungus Laser Treatment * Toenail fungus laser * Toenail fungus laser treatment
Office Location in Orange County, near San Diego and Los Angeles California, in Costa Mesa .
Proudly serving: Orange County, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana.