Dr. Kleis is offering treatment with the newest laser technology available for nail fungus. He has worked directly with an international laser company based in California developing and testing one of the most advanced lasers available. Dr. Kleis is involved with the training of doctors throughout the world for the use of laser for treating toenail fungus. He is one of only a few doctors in the United States who has used more than one brand of laser to treat fungal nails.
Dr. Jeffrey Kleis, DPM, DABPS
- Over 5000 laser procedures performed.
- One of the most experienced doctors using laser for fungal nails in the United States.
- Uses the most advanced FDA cleared laser equipment for toenail fungus treatment.
- Over 25 years of experience treating fungal toenails.
- Board certified in foot surgery by the American College of Foot Surgeons.
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- Speaker on laser use for Onychomycosis at the following:
- Annual National meeting for American Podiatric Medical Association Boston, MA 2011
- Western Foot and Ankle Conference (American Podiatric Medical Association) Anaheim, CA 2011
- Western Foot and Ankle Conference (American Podiatric Medical Association) Anaheim, CA 2012
- Los Angeles County Podiatric Medical Society Seal Beach, CA 2011
- San Diego County Podiatric Medical Society San Diego, CA 2012
- Alberta Canada Podiatric Medical Association Edmonton, Canada 2011
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association Annual Meeting Atlanta, GA 2012
- Trained other doctors from around the world (other podiatrists-foot specialists, plastic surgeons, family practice physicians) in this laser use.
- Consultant to Cutera, an international laser manufacturer of medical lasers.
- Treated patients from around the world, including Europe, the Middle East, Canada, South America and Mexico.
- Member of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery.
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Noted speaker to major medical conference on the use of laser for fungal toenails.
- Author of white paper on the use of NdYag laser for onychomycosis.
- Performed initial clinical research for Cutera for use of NdYag laser for onychomycosis.
- Past head of Podiatry at Mt. Sinai Hospital.
- Prior instructor of osteopathic medical residents.
- Past head of podiatry for a national IPA.
- Kleis has been integral in the development of the GenesisPlus™ laser by Cutera for the treatment of fungal nails/onychomycosis.
Training video produced by Cutera, featuring Dr. Kleis, has been used by doctors in Canada, the United States, and Europe for training on the GenesisPlus™ laser for fungal toenails.